zondag 2 oktober 2011

OPI Touring America fall 2011 : the bright shades

Because of the great sunny weather here in Belgium last week I would love to show you these amazing bright shades for fall from OPI. In case you wonder, it is me on the tattoo lol :) My husband wanted his 2 big loves tattoed on him I know my competition is his bike....oh well) the only downside of being tattoed on a man's leg, my inked alter ego has facial hair if my hubby does not shave his legs there...so not elegant :( I added this image because of the Touting America ad with all the bikers, lets enjoy some bright shades shall we :) Check www.opi.com for more info on a retailer/salon near you.

Vanwege het heerlijke zonnetje wil ik je vandaag graag de vrolijke tinten uit de herfstcollectie van OPI laten zien. Mocht je het je afvragen, dat ben ik op de tattoo :) Mijn man wou graag een tattoo met zijn 2 grote liefdes erop, ik en zijn motor (tja lastige concurrentie...) het enige nadeel van een alter ego in inkt, als mijn man zijn been daar niet scheert heb ik haar op mn gezicht....zo niet charmant :S Ik heb dit plaatje erbij gedaan omdat ik het wel vond passen bij het Touring America thema, manlief werd helemaal blij toen hij de advertentie in de harper's bazaar zag met alle bikers :) Check http://www.opi.nl/ of http://www.opi-belgium.be/ voor meer info over een verkooppunt bij jou in de buurt.



OPI Are we there yet? Love the name and orange shade
with delicate shimmer. I would have preferred a little more intense
shimmer, hmmm maybe i can add a layer of Peach a boo...that
one goes on the to do list ;) this is 2 coats. There is a little visible
nail line but that can be fixed with a 3rd coat, I don't mind it.



Are we there yet indoors, here you can see the shimmer in the
bottle, it is not very present on the nail, just very delicately.

OPI My adress is Hollywood, lovely pink shade. You can't go
wrong with this shade of polish. 2 coats.


OPI I eat mainly lobster
First I was not sure about this one, so I got it from a swap and
it did not dissapoint me! It's a vibrant coral and It is on my nails
now for 5 days which is a serious record :) *the shade still looks
quite good on my nails after 5 days, a little tipwear but no serious
chipping or damage. This is 2 coats. I will wear this to a rockabilly
event here in Lommel today, I will show you the matching outfit
later ;) Have a great sunday!